Marathoner Dailies

Daily Runner - 12/27/12 (Read 142 times)

Mostly Harmless

Hey friends.  Checking in from the stands at my dd's basketball game.

I used my RD to make up the 4 I missed on Christmas Day. Have a good one all!

"Address the process rather than the outcome.
    Then, the outcome becomes more likely." - Robert Fripp

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

9 miles done on the TM this morning - 4 easy, 4 moderate, 1 MP. This morning was a disaster though. I used the new snow blower, which was great....until I plowed over the electric wire for the Christmas lights. Ughh! I also did my third day of Christmas, this time with my dad. I'm spent! Hopefully I can catch up with everyone tomorrow.

PRs:  Marathon (2:49xx; '13)  Half (1:25xx; '12) 10k (40:26; '11) 5mi (29:23; '13) 5k (17:33; '13)

Just B.S.

Good night dailies.........sons flight is at 6am which means a 4am wake up time......it's snowing

like a bugger with ice pellets right now.....man I will not be happy if we get up at 4am and drive to the

airport for a delayed flight!LOL

Delay means bringing him back home or sitting at the airport waiting with him.....no way I'm leaving

my kid in the airport to wait by himself........ I have to see the plane take off before I leave the airport....

......must be a Mom thing......

Bad Ass

Ugh, Beth.  Hope everything works out.

Damaris, Marathon Maniac, Ultra Runner

Blog

"The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire."

Julia1971

Just B.S., Ugh!  5-6 months.  I'm so sorry it's going to be that long.  I can see why you're cherishing every moment.

You're too strong not to keep on keepin' on. - The Pips
            Yes, I am! - Gladys Knight

Just B.S.

Just B.S., Ugh!  5-6 months.  I'm so sorry it's going to be that long.  I can see why you're cherishing every moment.

Yeah, it sucks. Especially since he moved away for school at age 18 and I was far from ready to let him go.

He was ready, I wasn't!LOL

Good news is flight delayed until 10am! Don't have to get up until 8 now and can have hubby drop me off to

run home afterward.

PressingOn

Hey all!  Long time no post.  We've been travelling a lot.  The 23rd, 24th and 26th all included lots of time spent on the road and the 25th I was hosting so ... no computer time or exercise.  Yeesh.  I miss both.  Anyway, I went out for an 18 miler today but only made it 17 before calling it quits and walking a half mile to my car.  ITB started getting tight at mile 14.  I stretched it and continued on feeling great.  Mile 16 it began protesting loudly.  I made it to 17 when I noticed I was no longer running with my normal gait and figured enough.  My main goal is not 18 miles today but a marathon in February.  It's annoying because up until mile 14 I felt awesome and I felt fine a few minutes after I finished.  Oh well.  I have a date with my foam roller tonight.  Smile

Hope you all are having a great time over the holiday's.  I'm still hosting so not going to have time to catch up ... yet.  Maybe tomorrow.

I did catch Beth had a birthday.  Happy Birthday!!!