Marathoner Dailies

Daily Runner - 1/4/13 (Read 166 times)

Julia1971

Hope everyone with a SRD had a relaxing Friday.  Also, I tend not to post when I'm at work.  If I can steal a few minutes at lunch, I'll post but otherwise, I'll probably only check in in the morning, evenings, and weekends.

Scott, those are two pretty strong motivators right there.  LOL!  Good luck on the 20 tomorrow.

Hilltopper, I like "secret breakfast".  I might have to steal that.  I've been known to use "second breakfast" but I think your expression is cleverer.

CC, glad to hear you're still getting the miles in even if you're not checking in here.

Pressing, happy to hear your 20 was IT band pain free.  I've known people with that issue and know if can be really nagging...  And just thinking about the swim after a long run made me feel more relaxed.  Hope you enjoyed it.

RVD, yes, I think you have a streak.  I find I'm flat after a rest day so don't like to take them...  As far as reports on "mileage leaders", I *think* the best forum to see that is the one titled something like: 3000 Mile in the Hurt Locker.  Also, I think reports only work for people with open logs.  So, for example, I don't think I show up?

Swift, good night.  Hope you get a good night's sleep.

The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now. – Chinese Proverb

thinkin about glory days

PO, great news about the IT band.  Didn't you say you were foam rolling the day before?  I'm sure that helped.

CC, have a nice LR tomorrow.

RVDowning, nice streak.  I don't know about global RA stats.  I feel like I recognize you from one of the RWOL groups.  Have you run Philly before?

NTS and Julia, I can't take credit for "secret breakfast."  DS2 came up with that.

Goodnight all.

PRs

5k:  21:36

HM: 1:39:59

FM: 3:38:29

Didn`t get online at all yesterday after our all-day trip to Bangor.

Took DW to the chiro and ran a little more than 3 in 10 degree temps during the mid-morning.  Finished with another 5 in 20 degree weather before lunch.  Off from work until Monday, so hoping to plod through a few miles this weekend.