Marathoner Dailies

Daily Runner - 3/7/13 (Read 12 times)

Bad Ass

Julia, thanks.  I declared it lost so all I'm waiting is for the new ones, which will arrive after I leave for vacation.

Damaris, Marathon Maniac, Ultra Runner

Blog

"The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire."

Just B.S.

Forgot to mention. I bought 5 new lap swimsuits last week and a new pair of goggles.

The two swim suits I started with at the beginning on January have chlorine rot already.

Seems like between  suits and pool membership fees, swimming is going to be more costly than

running shoes and registration fees!LOL Oh well, all for a good cause!  Fitness and healthy aging!Smile

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Hey all. No running so far today. It feels odd, and kinda awful. I did get a pair of Nike LunaRacer 3s for my marathon. I ran a bunch trying to decide(was down to Minzuno Ronin, NB 1400, and the Nike) which one's were best. Can I put that on my log, please! Smile Busy day today...hope you're all doing well.

PRs:  Marathon (2:49xx; '13)  Half (1:25xx; '12) 10k (40:26; '11) 5mi (29:23; '13) 5k (17:33; '13)

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Just my quick take on TAR...twinees kinda grew on me. They were very annoying, but they were also entertaining. This season, I just don't feel like any of them have personalities. And I agree about the dating couples - usually a disaster. We used to play a drinking game where you had to drink every time the couples call each other "babe." The dating ones do it incessantly. Other than that, my all time favorites were the cowboys (brothers). They were hilarious, and nice too.

That's all...carry on.

PRs:  Marathon (2:49xx; '13)  Half (1:25xx; '12) 10k (40:26; '11) 5mi (29:23; '13) 5k (17:33; '13)