Marathoner Dailies

Daily Runner 12/23/12 (Read 157 times)

Julia1971

Mark, Wow, 1 or 9.  I'm 1 of 6 so it's rare that I meet someone with more siblings than me...  Nice job on the MP run on a hilly course.  Rest up and enjoy the family.

You're too strong not to keep on keepin' on. - The Pips
    Yes, I am! - Gladys Knight

Just B.S.

Hi everyone!! Just a quick pop in! Had soooo much to do yesterday, then found out we have

4 more coming for dinner on Tuesday. We are now up to 15, it will be fun and I'm trying not

to stress!!

Had zero time to run yesterday so hubby and I got up early and got in 9 miles in the cold, on icy

roads but it got done.  I've been running super easy "feels like" paces since my last half 2 months

ago to give my body a rest from 6 months of racing. I had a PR marathon, half marathon and 5k all

within 4 weeks from Sept 30th to Oct 27th and after 9 other races in the prior months, most of

them some type of PR or course PB and I thought it would be a good idea to give the old legs a

real rest.  I am unofficially in marathon training this week but don't really care about how many miles

I get in over Christmas and will start tracking next week.

Today's run felt super easy effort wise, had a 700 foot elevation gain and still came in with an average pace

of 10:15. Gives me hope that when I start picking up my paces again my body will not have forgotten

how to run faster.

SIAR, I had no idea the darn Doodlepops originated in Canada!LOL However the genius that is Rick Mercer

more than makes up for that travesty.

CC, hope your race went well today.

Hi Mark, D, Marco, Hill, Julia, Patti, Scott and everyone else!