A Mile A Day

Go Mike Go!!! (Read 113 times)

jeffdonahue

I might be in a conference tomorrow so i wanted to throw a shout out to Mike Burlingame who will hit his 1 Year mark tomorrow. Yes, today is day 365 for him, but unfortunately we started our streaks during a leap year so you have to get that extra day in. We know you can make it now - one more day and you can get your name on the Streak list at www.runeveryday.com - though I'm not sure how often they update that because I havent seen my name put on that list yet. Nice job!! Jeff
      Great job Mike! Are you sending off your information to get on "the list"?
        Congrats Mike! Smile

Ryan

Good job - that's a nice accomplishment.
          Ojo

Congrats Mike!

Sara

MM #2929

Running around the ship

Yahoo!!! Big grin It's really had to believe! And, you better believe I'm gonna register with the USRSA! BTW Jeff, you are listed! Leap year? Hmmm...that figures!!! I have no idea what I'm going to do next. There really isn't a question of whether or not I'll continue my streak...for how long, I don't know yet. I hate to say this again but, if I can do it...trust me, YOU can do it!! Thanks for all of the support and keep up all of your own great works!! Mike
              Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Now, only 39 years to catch Mark Covert. Wink For those who haven't seen it, there is a nice video of Mark Covert on the ABC World News Report which was posted on RunEverday.com. It should provide some inspiration as the long cold winter drags on.

Ryan

jeffdonahue

Now, only 39 years to catch Mark Covert. Wink For those who haven't seen it, there is a nice video of Mark Covert on the ABC World News Report which was posted on RunEverday.com. It should provide some inspiration as the long cold winter drags on.
                  WTG Mike - did you get your run in yet today? Also, great video on Mark Covert - only a little over 17,000 days for me to catch up with him (and as I type that all i can think is HOLY CRAP!)

Running around the ship

I did it!!! I did it!!! No Frickin' way!!! Big grin I ran ONE mile today and instead of feeling guilty I kinda laughed and thought "I deserve ONLY one mile today"!! Keep on Streakin' on!! Mike
                    Pammie

Well done Mike Smile

q day

Congrats my brother! I'll call you for more praise!

"If you always do, what you've always done; you'll always get what you've always got."