A Mile A Day

Day 15 (Read 101 times)

Bugs

So I started training where you can run easy everyday and started the streak as just a side benifit. Today served as a real challenge as I had a medial procedure involving needles pushed up my neck and was told not to do any activity. Doc didn't respond well to "But it's day 15 of my running streak." My medical file is completely filled with self inflicted running injuries, so imagine the impression I made on Mr. Tall Dark and Handsome Radiologist. I was mad they hadn't warned me, I could have ran in the morning. I ran as lightly as I could just to get the 1 mile in, neck did not enjoy the bounching, feel a little woozie now but think I should live. How you all manage to make it through all these hurdles I don't know!

Bugs

Oh Mighty Wing

BUGS!!!!! HI!!!!!!!!! My worst hurdle was yesterday as my uterus tried to explode (figuratively of course). So I don't know much about big hurdles! LOL Good job lady! You are crazy!
      jeffdonahue

Um, Wow!!! That makes running when I had the flu look like a good day.

Bugs

Um, Wow!!! That makes running when I had the flu look like a good day.
          Your run probably felt worse I just didn't know what kind of damage I would do. It was a pathetic slow shuffle but for smart reasons. A guy at work has a streak of last 27+ years. He is a part of this group http://www.runeveryday.com/ and is number 53. He is lucky to never had a running injury or hospital stay.

Bugs

Bugs

I sort of picked a bad time to start this streaking business..another doc is cutting open my neck tomorrow. However I am running before hand but am concerned about Wed.

Bugs

I sort of picked a bad time to start this streaking business..another doc is cutting open my neck tomorrow. However I am running before hand but am concerned about Wed.
              Wow - hope you recover quickly. Please do what is best for the recovery.

Bugs

I fired my surgeon. The streak continues. Smile

Bugs

Oh Mighty Wing

woohoo!! Oh and I added you to the chart!! (Jeff I hope you don't mind that I did that! I don't think I screwed anything up!)
                  jeffdonahue

(Jeff I hope you don't mind that I did that! I don't think I screwed anything up!)
                    Not at all. I apologize for not noticing that she wasnt on the chart.

Oh Mighty Wing

Not at all. I apologize for not noticing that she wasnt on the chart.
                      no apologies!! I just happened to notice it today so I thought I would help!! You do a great job taking care of our group!! Smile