A Mile A Day

Need help with the graph (Read 90 times)

jeffdonahue

Wingz might be able to answer this because she seems to be a google docs PRO Big grin I updated the graph and chart yesterday (maybe even teh day before that) to add our newest member Hawk and to remove Rick Schott (who has not been to this group since he joined back in July). When I go to google docs the graph and spreadsheet are still updated with the new information but it doesnt seem to be carrying over to the RA main page for our group. Or is it just me? Do others see the updated graph and I just cant? Thanks in advance Jeff
    Wingz

Professional Noob

Ha, thanks. Wink I've had that happen to me before, and it was because the graph wasn't set to "republish" automatically when changes were made. For some reason, recently my MMB webpage link didn't republish either. I just looked, and my other graphs are having similar issues. I suspect Nargles are involved. However, I was able to re-tell it to republish and things seem to be working again. I tried to do that for yours and it tells me a "server error" is involved. Perhaps only the owner of a sheet can set the publishing options? Try going to "Share" --> "Publish as a web page". Make sure the "automatically republish" box is checked, then click on the "republish document" box to make it turn gray. Let me know if that doesn't work!

Roads were made for journeys...

Wingz

Professional Noob

It seems that if you tell the graph itself to "publish" then the "automatically publish" feature gets unchecked. Confused Weird.

jeffdonahue

Thanks Wingz, It seems to have worked - can now see the correct/updated graph.
          Wingz

Professional Noob

Big grin