A Mile A Day

this might be it (Read 32 times)

jeffdonahue

Today was tough -- it wasn't too bad when I left the house but the rain on top of compacted snow that had partially melted and then froze made it almost impossible to get home.  I had to shuffle my way up a hill -- not even yak trax would have helped.  The weather here has been horrible and certainly makes streaking without a gym or a TM a real challenge.

I have to say that today was probably the 2nd stupidest running day I have had since I started running (thunder and lightning storm was #1)!

Yeah, Ojo, dealing with the same thing up here in Boston.  I actually got up yesterda, the kids had no school so I didnt have to drive anybody, and typically on those days I like to get outside for a nice long run.  So I pulled together all my outdoor running gear, and then i remembered the freakishly huge snow storm we just had, how narrow and crappy the streets are everywhere, and said "Screw it" and went to the gym and did an hour on the treadmill.  Not going to even try running outside for a while I think.  you are a brave woman.

A Saucy Wench

My lungs are junky again.  I'm going to the doc tomorrow, if there is anything in my lungs I am ending it 3 times in 3 months is too much.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7