Days: 477
    Distance: 2,326.29 miles
    Time: 365 hours 19 minutes 44 seconds
    Average Distance: 4.88

Average Pace: 9:25

Thanks everyone!

Jill_B

I fly.

Sorry that it's over, but wow, you did a great job!

Bring it on.

jeffdonahue

Sorry that it's over, but wow, you did a great job!

+1

Awesome job!!!!

Ojo

Sorry that you ended but what a streak you had!  Good luck with your running!

Sara

MM #2929

I guess that is the problem with streaking. When do you stop?  The more you chalk up the days the harder it is to quit. But that was an awesome streak!

q day

Great job! Ending a streak is hard, I know. But it's just a time to reflect, relax, and set new goals. When your ready,  simply start again!

"If you always do, what you've always done; you'll always get what you've always got."

mlybrand

Sorry to see it ended, but thanks for letting me move up a slot Wink

Mark Smile

Wingz

Professional Noob

That's a very nice streak you had there!

What's next?

Roads were made for journeys...

Thanks everyone. I'm going to rest my left foot which has been sore/bothersome for a month or more now. I have taken two days off, and the darn thing is almost as good as new!

Over the winter my goal will be to build up to 200 miles per month. Here's what I have in mind: October 5 miles per day (155 total miles); November 6 miles per day (180  total miles); and then December 7 miles per day (217 total miles). Will take days off in December to total 200 miles.

It looks like I will run everyday October and November.

Wow. Congrats! It's good you are listening to your body and taking a rest, but damn good job streaking!

~Sara
                      It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great. ~ Jimmy Dugan

Hell of a streak!  Good luck with your fall/winter build-up.

Ryan

thanks - heading out for a bike ride to try and keep some fitness, but rest the foot. I guess I should leave the group.I'll come back when I start streaking.

I don't want to ruin the graph/spreadsheet. Jeff, would you remove me from the list? thanks