A Mile A Day

The Record!!!! (Read 106 times)

jeffdonahue

So I went to remove Darrin from the chart since his streak has ended, but I just couldnt bring myself to do it. He has been a part of this group since the beginning and really has helped many of us I htink get through soem times when we thought our streak might end. So, I changed the chart instead. Now the top row shall read "The Record" in memory of Darrin and all the help he has given us. We'll keep it there till somebody passes his 1,020 days. Best of luck Darrin. Jeff
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

It ain't midnight yet...
      Jill_B

I fly.

I think the chart has a few errors.

Bring it on.

jeffdonahue

Okay, I dont understand either of your comments. What does midnight have to do with anything - my post was two days after he said he stopped running. And what errors are there on the chart?
          Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I thought yesterday (the day I posted) was the first day he did not run, based on his other thread. If so, then he had not officially broken his streak until midnight. If not, then you are correct.
            jeffdonahue

I thought yesterday (the day I posted) was the first day he did not run, based on his other thread. If so, then he had not officially broken his streak until midnight. If not, then you are correct.
              Oh, gotcha. I should have figured that - I'm wiped out. Easter is killing me and it's not even here yet.