A Mile A Day

I passed the bunny!! (Read 240 times)

jeffdonahue

Yay me!  Today I officially passed that stupid 2000 mile per year bunny.  I know this isnt the right User Group but I dont usually post in the Swamp.  Now I just need to try to stay ahead of him (and Ennay) for the rest of the year.  I think the bunny will be easier to stay ahead of.
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Wohoo!

I spent 2007 behind the bunny until December.  In 2008, I never passed it.  This year, I have fought to stay ahead since day 1.  Glad to see you on the correct side of the bunny Big grin

jeffdonahue

Yeah, I never caught him last year.  I came close, but my mileage fell apart after my marathon in October.  This year my goal now is to stay ahead of him for the rest of the year and squish his little bunny head into the ground.
          I am ahead of the bunny but the stupid thing makes me paranoid!  I know my summer mileage will drop (intentionally) once Grandma's is over because my husband built me a bike and I want to do some biking.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

A Saucy Wench

Congrats Jeff!  See what happens when I start taunting you?

Last year I think I had caught that bastard (the bunny...not Jeff) by now.  I plan on catching him by the end of June.   I was planning on 2400 miles this year originally...was never going to have a sub 200 month but that didnt happen.  July will tell me what I can do.

Nope, nope I was wrong. 772 last year on this date, 790 this year.  Woohoo!

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

jeffdonahue

But if I remember correctly you did catch him by the end of the year last year right?

PS - Thanks for the clarification on the "bastard" thing

celiacChris

3Days4Cure

Yay me!  Today I officially passed that stupid 2000 mile per year bunny.  I know this isnt the right User Group but I dont usually post in the Swamp.  Now I just need to try to stay ahead of him (and Ennay) for the rest of the year.  I think the bunny will be easier to stay ahead of.

Congratulations!!

Chris
                PRs: 27:26 5k/ 49:52 5mi/ 58:17 10k/ 2:09:24 half/ 5:13:17 Full

Post-Bipolar PRs: 38:35 5k/ 1:09:34 8k/ 1:09:39 5mi/ 1:33:03 10k/ 3:20:40 Half

2022 Goals

Back to 10k

jb944

Chicago RnR 1/2 Marathon

Congratulations, Jeff!

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Wow, you guys are awesome!  I can't believe I'm behind the 1000-mile bunny.  I'm catching up to him, although it will take a couple of months to pass him.  I AM on Day 23 of the streak, though, which is a big accomplishment for me.  Still feels great.

jeffdonahue

Wow, you guys are awesome!  I can't believe I'm behind the 1000-mile bunny.  I'm catching up to him, although it will take a couple of months to pass him.  I AM on Day 23 of the streak, though, which is a big accomplishment for me.  Still feels great.

Teresa, one of the great things about running every day is that those days that you used to NOT run, you would get behind that much more.  Now you at least throw in a mile or two and it helps to slow down the bleeding so he might only gain a mile on you instead of three.

Nice job on the streak - keep it going.

Jeff

MTA - I just looked at your log and by my count you only have 7 days until there are NO GAPS on your graph.  Now there's something to shoot for.

Congrats - that is great.

I'm in no-mans land with the bunny. Too far in front of the 1,500 one, and too far behind 2,000

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Ha, Jeff, I was just noticing the same thing!  That will be cool.

Mainrun, you'll have to start a 1750-mile group, I guess.

Jill_B

I fly.

Great job!  I had passed him, but then I went to Disney.  Now he's in front of me again.  Dang Rabbit!

Bring it on.

Wingz

Professional Noob

Rabbit stew, anyone?  Congrats, Jeff.  Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...

jeffdonahue

Rabbit stew, anyone?  Congrats, Jeff.  Big grin

As long as it's not "Fatal Attraction" style.