A Mile A Day

Welcome new members (Read 1280 times)

A Saucy Wench

Nice to have you back Anne.  I had noticed that you were running again - hope the hamstring is feeling good (it was the hamstring that you injured right?)

It was the hamstring where I felt pain.  Both this time and in January.  However the consensus now is mildly bulging disk in my back causing nerve impingement and what I felt in my hamstring wasnt REALLY in my hamstring. 

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

I'm on the right

Hi!  I need a way to get myself out the door every morning and decided a running streak was the best way to make myself do it.  I'm 10 days in and it is definitely helping! Here is hoping that accountability will help me keep going!

Streak started on 11/26/09.  Now at 10 days.

I'm Eric, the guy who runs to keep his sanity.

I been lurking for awhile now... but I guess its time to come out from under the shadows.

I've been hitting the pavement daily since Oct 12th.

jeffdonahue

Welcome to a few new members.  I wont list them here, but if they cna just come out and say hello to everyone that would be great.

Also, if you let me know the date you started your streak, I"ll add you to the cahrt.  In fact, anyone that is not on the chart that thinks they should still be, let me know.

Jeff

Hi Jeff, Vintagerunner back, I started 1/1/10, I have 31 days straight so guess back to streaking, did 127 days last year hope to beat that this year.

Turning back the clock one mile at a time

jeffdonahue

Welcome to Kelbelle. 

Happy Streaking

Jeff

jeffdonahue

WElcome to Rotad!!!!

Happy Streaking

jeffdonahue

Welcome Carl A.

Havent welcomed anyone in a while, so if I missed you joing our group - welcome toyou as well.

Jeff

Carl A

Welcome Carl A.

Thanks, Jeff!

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

jeffdonahue

Welcome to the theyapper66

Loves the outdoors

Hi!

I've been streaking for 104 days as of today. It all started by accident, but it's surprisingly addictive! I'm not sure how long I'll last, but hopefully I'll get to 365 days at least.

One day I decided I wanted to become a runner, so I did.

jeffdonahue

Hi!

I've been streaking for 104 days as of today. It all started by accident, but it's surprisingly addictive! I'm not sure how long I'll last, but hopefully I'll get to 365 days at least.

Welcome to the group.  Always nice to have new members and 104 days!!!!  Looks like you are off to a great start.

jpdeaux

I did not realize that I should post here to get on the chart. I started March 31, 2010. It's in the 280's this week and, knock wood, still going strong.

This streak is what gets me out there day in and day out. Along with a few sub-streaks. Wink

Intentionally Blank

Hello.  I started on November 20.  I've had a handful of 1 mile days, though, because I currently have a chest cold.

Sharon

jeffdonahue

Welcome to the group!!  Looks like you're off to a good start too - dont worry about the 1 mile days, we all have our fair share of those.

Jeff