A Mile A Day

1000 days (Read 17 times)

Intentionally Blank

Huzzah!

I have puh-lenty of 1 mile days, but I'm stunned at how relatively easy it's been to keep the streak going so far.

I did run in jeans at the Grand Canyon, once.

I also got up at 3:30 am to run a mile before getting on a plane to Ecuador.

I once had a stomach issue and ran a mile on the treadmill, praying to finish before I had to take a break to use the restroom.

And once I went out with friends, shared a pitcher of margaritas, and later remembered I needed to run.  The tipsy mile on the treadmill was pretty awful.

Oh, and I jogged inside an airport terminal once.

Other than that, it's just like brushing teeth; it's going to happen every day, and doesn't usually require extraordinary measures.

Ojo

Great post!  Congratulations!

Sara

MM #2929

Always nice to hear about stuff other people have run through - makes me realize I'm not the only stupid one here.

Nice job!!!!!

Jeff

2015 Goals

Run 1,800 miles

Do 10 minutes of core work every day

10 mile goal: 1:12:00 (Black Cat 10 miler - March)

Maniac

Congratulations!!  I cannot imagine how you guys have been able to maintain some of these streaks.  It's impressive and awe-inspiring really.

Marathon Maniac #6740

Goals for 2014:

Run multiple marathons

Run an ultramarathon (Crown King Scramble in April)

Stay healthy

Congratulations!!  I cannot imagine how you guys have been able to maintain some of these streaks.  It's impressive and awe-inspiring really.

Well, your streak is up to 36 days (Nice job BTW) - now just do that like 28 more times and then you'll be up there too.  Sadly, a simple concept that many outside factors will try to get in the way of happening.

2015 Goals

Run 1,800 miles

Do 10 minutes of core work every day

10 mile goal: 1:12:00 (Black Cat 10 miler - March)