A Mile A Day

Joining in... (Read 383 times)

Thanks for the answer, ---Which only leads to another question for me!  :-)   If the 24-hour starts at 7am, so that 17 hours of it fall in the first day and 7 hours of it fall in the second day, how does the system know many miles to attribute to each day?  Assuming of course that your pace will vary quite a bit during most of the 24 hour race.

My personal solution I came up with is to note what mile I have completed at the end of the 17th hour, and then put the miles for the other 7 hours on the next day.  I think I have even seen this logged on charts as "24 hour race part 1" and "24 hour race part 2" on the different days with the different mileage achieved on each day.    --  And on the subject of the race in April, I can't wait for the race!.  I have since upped my goal from "50 to 60" to "75 to 80" miles.  This streak thing has me running alot more miles each week, and thus, will be much better prepared by April !   --

The Plan '15 →   ///    "Run Hard, Live Easy."   ∞

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

If it has a gps track, the points all have timestamps on them.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

A few years away from regular training let alone streaks of running, and I'm back...

Trying to rebuild my base right now, so going back to my plan before my second child was on his way, which was 4 weeks at 20+, 4 at 30+, 4 at 40+, 4 at 50+ and then reassess and/or keep up that volume for a while.

No real running plans at this point other than to get myself used to getting outside every day, which I've been managing every day so far since the start of the year (taking advantage once again of the streak-100 from Crow Athletics, which I don't think I've fully completed since that first year before my daughter was born.)

Run to Win
        25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Welcome back!

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth