A Mile A Day

New Member (Read 145 times)

I just joined this group and want to add my streak to the chart, but I don't want to mess anything up.  What's the procedure?

Karen

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

A Saucy Wench

that oughta do it!  Jeff will likely add you soon!

Welcome!

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

jeffdonahue

I just joined this group and want to add my streak to the chart, but I don't want to mess anything up.  What's the procedure?

Karen

Welcome to the group Karen.  I just need your officail start date and then I can add you to the chart.

Happy Streaking.

Jeff

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

What's the procedure?

Run ever day. At least a mile.

Or three Wink

Start date was March 21 (66 days today).

Thanks.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

jeffdonahue

Start date was March 21 (66 days today).

Thanks.

Okay, I added you to the chart.  Welcome again to the group and Streak On!!!

Jeff

Thanks to Sara's (Ojo) example, I am coming on board as a streaker.  My start date was May 13 so as of today I am on day 14.  It's small but it's a start. 
                jeffdonahue

Thanks to Sara's (Ojo) example, I am coming on board as a streaker.  My start date was May 13 so as of today I am on day 14.  It's small but it's a start. 

Two weeks is an awesome start.  I think you have made it past the hardest part - just getting going.

Congratulations.  I will add you to the chart.