A Mile A Day

MIke B... Now I have to ask... (Read 366 times)

jeffdonahue

Did your streak really end?

I only ask because you have a streak ending on 8/19 and then a 2 day streak starting on 8/21 so either you took a day off or you forgot to log your run for the 20th. 

Don't leave me up here by myself - one of my motivators has been knowing that if I stop that you would pass my number within a month or so.  Though I do have dollysmum on my trail though.

MTA - and who the hell knows what happened to SloMike, he hasnt been on this board since February.

jeffdonahue

That's what I thought.  Cool

Running around the ship

hahaha....sorry and yes I'm still on your heels.

Me on your heels?  I wish.  Just glad to have come as far as I have.

I guess my next milestone will be 1000 days.

jeffdonahue

Me on your heels?  I wish.  Just glad to have come as far as I have.

I guess my next milestone will be 1000 days.

Are you kidding, you are rocking this streak!!

If 1000 seems too far away just shoot for something else, I always like the multiple number days so make the next goal 888.

I love that idea.  Day 888 is a nice round number.  And not that far away.

Co-workers thought my streak would end with Hurricaine Irene.\

Were they kidding?

It is going to take a lot more than that to make me stop.

jeffdonahue

Apparently not runners huh?

I was out and running 13 miles with Irene on Sunday - it was awesome.

SloMike

MTA - and who the hell knows what happened to SloMike, he hasnt been on this board since February.

I'm back... lol. This past year or so has been a rough one for me with not a lot of time for anything but work and home. I haven't been able to put a lot of miles in but I did manage to keep up the streak with at least a mile a day. (to stubborn to stop) It's taken me a few weeks, off and on, just to get my log here on RA up to date because my records were on a combination of Garmin, phone and a notepad. Talk about a pain... I will definitely be keeping my log updated from now on.

Anywho, I've got the time and I'm feeling motivated again so the plan is to put in some serious miles this year. Hope everyone is doing good.

jeffdonahue

Wow, it must have taken a long time to log all those runs.  the last I checked I think you hadnt logged one since last February or something wasnt it.

glad we didnt lose you and welcome back.

SloMike

Yeah, it was February... Black eye I started out thinking I would catch-up maybe 10 days each day I logged my current run but that didn't work out too well. So finally, I just had to sit down when I had the time and do it pretty much all at once.