A Mile A Day

Let the streaking resume (Read 119 times)

I am back in action..... or at the very least, making progress.

My streak ended in early June with what I thought was PF, but which a podriatist later diagnosed as a small tear in the arch.  It was slow healing, I think due to the fact that it was hard to stay off my foot entirely.  After 2 weeks reduced mileage and 6 weeks completely off it, I am starting to slow build my mileage again.  And thank god because I didn't know what to do with myself.  I also have been avoiding RA at all costs, since I didn't need anything to remind of running.

I don't know if I am ready to start streaking yet.  I am playing it day by day at this point. 

It looks like alot of new folks have joined since my streak ended.  To the new streakers, welcome to the group!  I hope the streaks are going well.

Jeff,

I updated myself in the graph show my longest streak since my current streak is very disappointing.  I copied from a few others who had hardcoded today's date to the end of the previous streak.  Hopefully, I didn't screw it up. 

Ryan

jeffdonahue

Hi Ryan,

Welcome back.  I hope the foot is feeling better.  I'm dealing with a bit of arch pain myself righ tnow, but hopefully it wont take me out completely.

I fixed the graph - no problem.  It just had you at a 185 day streak, where that should be your longest and your current is at 2 days.

Best of luck

JEff

Will the graph only show the current streak now? 

Also, I can't seem to get the graph to update on the homepage.. I don't know if the browser is tweaking or what.  It shows me right above smalcom.

Ryan