A Mile A Day

My wife is a streaker? (Read 82 times)

Yes, it's true. Big grin She is at 15 days and counting. I am very proud of her efforts. She doesn't really consider herself a runner, but I think that may change when she sees what she can do. She lost over 4 pounds in the two weeks she has been streaking!!

Ryan

jeffdonahue

Wow, that is awesome! I wish I could get my wife to go for a run - she really needs to relieve some tension. You should throw her name up on the chart.
        That is great. My wife is a summer/nice weather runner. We start walking together in the spring, and by end of summer we run/walk together. As soon as it gets cold she stops.
          Wow, that is awesome! I wish I could get my wife to go for a run - she really needs to relieve some tension. You should throw her name up on the chart.
          She is still going strong, I am going to try to talk her into joining our group.

Ryan

That is great. My wife is a summer/nice weather runner. We start walking together in the spring, and by end of summer we run/walk together. As soon as it gets cold she stops.
            Honestly, I don't think my wife would be doing many outside runs in this type of weather. I bought a nice treadmill last year to put in my garage and it has been one of the best investments I have made. She does her running out there where she can watch movies.

Ryan