A Mile A Day

Let it end (Read 187 times)

Heh.  

After 264 days, it came to an end.  It was partially sad.  But, the month of August was a struggle as it was.  Fortunately, my legs are recovered well.

I had an excuse though, I was in Haiti on the side of a mountain.  Running was the last thing on my mind.  

Oh well.  Great run today.  2 days down.  Back to the ole drawing board for a great streak.

It may be over, but 264 is impressive nonetheless!!!  Great job!  And I think a mountainside in Haiti is good enough reason!
      So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
        It may be over, but 264 is impressive nonetheless!!!  Great job!  And I think a mountainside in Haiti is good enough reason!

The mountainside wasn't the problem.  The fact I was surrounded by about 400 kids kept me from being productive.  Worth it all.

celiacChris

3Days4Cure

Congratulations on 264. 400 kids in Haiti-- that sounds like you were doing something pretty awesome and worth breaking the streak. Smile

Chris
          PRs: 27:26 5k/ 49:52 5mi/ 58:17 10k/ 2:09:24 half/ 5:13:17 Full

Post-Bipolar PRs: 38:35 5k/ 1:09:34 8k/ 1:09:39 5mi/ 1:33:03 10k/ 3:20:40 Half

2022 Goals

Back to 10k

Congrats.  Streaks serve a purpose-  and then they don't.  The real trick is to realize where that line is.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

264 is an excellent streak. Congratulations!!  Running a whole week without an offday is great. Let alone 9 months.
              Ojo

Congrats on the 264 days -- sounds like your reason for stopping was a worthy one.

Sara

MM #2929