A Mile A Day

The solution to running too fast... (Read 106 times)

One day of tug-of-war with 3rd, 4th & 5th graders, followed by 2 days of kickball & chasing 8 - 5th grade girls around camp!!  Damn am I sore & tired....still!  And my back is out too...kickball is rough on the body!
    So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3

A Saucy Wench

Another possible solution....drink too much wine, dont sleep, drink coffee to wake up. Run. Repeat as needed.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Or run 28 days in a row when you're almost 47 years old  

! 

(I know, I know, a lot of people way older than I am run more than that, so I have nothing to complain about!)

Oh yeah, too much Oberon last night too...although, strangely, my 7.25 miler today was amazing!!  Maybe drinking too much beer is the answer for me?! 
          So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3

A Saucy Wench

Oh yeah, too much Oberon last night too...although, strangely, my 7.25 miler today was amazing!!  Maybe drinking too much beer is the answer for me?! 

I suggest more beer and less sleep and repeat the run again.  My first run was great!......

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7