A Mile A Day

Second Graph (Read 270 times)

jeffdonahue

I have added (or at least tried to add, I am at work so cant see the graphs right now but I'll check tonight) another graph to help keep me motivated.  I have been trying to get into barefoot running, but keep stopping.  so I created a chart for my barefoot streak in hopes of keeping me motivated to get in some barefoot running every day.  Barefooting can be dangerous if you get started too fast so my limit on that one is only a half mile per day.

If anyone else wants to participate, the chart is on a separate tab in the google document with the first chart.

Jeff

Do VFFs count?

jeffdonahue

I count them, yes.  But it's all personally what you count for your own streak.  Like I count one mile as a run, but others will only count it if they do at least 3.

We could call it the barefoot/minimalist streak.

Now if I could just not work 12 hrs straight on Wednesday. It makes it difficult to run those days.

jeffdonahue

Damn, missed already - starting over.  Weather yesterday was crappy and while I had planned to jump on the treadmill last night I ended up spending the night trying to fix my son's pinewood derby car, which just didnt want to run straight.

Today was beautiful so I took off my shoes for a mile in the middle of my run.

Ojo

Damn, missed already - starting over.  Weather yesterday was crappy and while I had planned to jump on the treadmill last night I ended up spending the night trying to fix my son's pinewood derby car, which just didnt want to run straight.

Today was beautiful so I took off my shoes for a mile in the middle of my run.

I can't believe you are closing in on 800 days!  Wow!  I am still hoping to make it to 500. 

Sara

MM #2929

jeffdonahue

I can't believe you are closing in on 800 days!  Wow!  I am still hoping to make it to 500. 

Yeah, I had a "Holy Crap" moment over that myself when I looked at my streak.

Don't worry - you'll make it to 500 (and then some I am sure)

BTW - I like your graph - it is very consistent and the colors are pleasing to teh eye.  I hate teh colors I have chosen for everything but have yet to find a color scheme that I like.  When I mess with it, it tends to just look worse.

I am really happy just to be closing in on 300 days.  But I am even happier that I made it through the winter. (I think I can safely say that now?)  I remember when I started I was just hoping to make it past 21 days which had been the longest I had streaked before.  I am looking forward to a year and then I want to streak as long as I can. 
                  Ojo

I am really happy just to be closing in on 300 days.  But I am even happier that I made it through the winter. (I think I can safely say that now?)  I remember when I started I was just hoping to make it past 21 days which had been the longest I had streaked before.  I am looking forward to a year and then I want to streak as long as I can. 

Yay Elisa!  I knew you could do it!  One year will be here before you know it!

Sara

MM #2929

Way to go you guys!  I have 350 today and am approaching a year (obviously, since a year is 365 days).  I can't believe it! 

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

Ojo

Way to go you guys!  I have 350 today and am approaching a year (obviously, since a year is 365 days).  I can't believe it! 

Karen!  I didn't realize you are so close!  That's awesome! 

Sara

MM #2929