A Mile A Day

Congrats on 200! (Read 73 times)

I was checking out the group runners log and saw that Mike is hitting 200 days today...congrats, that is awesome! Do you have any plans to reward yourself for your latest milestone? Darrin is 10 days away from 800...same question for you...how are you going to reward yourself?
    jeffdonahue

Wow, I usually catch those things - thanks Jugdish. And congratulations Mike!!!! That is an awesome accomplishment - go buy yourself some BodyGlide or something. Big grin
        Excellent numbers - congratulations
        Pammie

Ooh Well done the pair of you Smile

Running around the ship

Holy Crap!!! Shocked I really had no idea! With the new graph, which looks good, doesn't readily show days run. So, I kinda wasn't paying attention! Quite frankly, I may have been more excited about 30 days. Don't get me wrong, but this has become so automatic that it's pretty easy. Hopefully I will continue to increase my mileage and speed...but if not, so be it...I'm happy doing what I'm doing! Of interesting note is today's log entry, which I entered just before this post. Basically, I have noticed my times getting faster all of a sudden. It is becoming easier for me to shave 45-60 seconds off of my pace from just a couple of weeks ago. Wow! The only thing that has changed is the continual mileage I add on. Big grin Thanks for all of your encouragement!! Streaking on! Mike

Oh Mighty Wing

congratulations!!!
              Wingz

Professional Noob

Shocked Wow! 200! Awesome! Nice job, Mike!

Roads were made for journeys...

q day

"You're so money and you don't even know it." Name that movie and congrats Mikel! Streak on!

"If you always do, what you've always done; you'll always get what you've always got."

Running around the ship

Swingers Thanks! Mike