A Mile A Day

Garmin 305 (Read 103 times)

Running around the ship

FYI~ Garmin 305 for $160 and includes shipping! http://tinyurl.com/5dduth Shoot...the above link won't take you directly to the product unless you accept cookies from Costco. Just go to www.costco.com and search for Garmin 305 . I know Darrin has one and loves it! I can't wait to get one!! Mike
      I love mine. It opened up trail running for me. I have a horrible sense of direction, and get horribly lost running on snowmobile trails. I punch up "navigate back to start" and follow the garmin all the way home! good fun

Oh Mighty Wing

I have a 205 and I love it!!!

Bugs

I wish I had bought the 305. (Have 205). I'm surprised Garmen doesn't come out with newer versions more often, I would like a good execuse to go get a newer one.

Bugs

q day

Mike, Christmas is coming, so if you got any plans of purchasing that 305 on your own, you better just keep that credit card in your pocket. If, hypothetically, your mom and/or wife called me, I would lead them in the right direction, at the right price ($160, free shipping and handeling). Don't piss off Santa! Darrin Day 880, low motivation, but still streaking. No regrets...........NEVER! Streak on friends,................. I'm going for a run! D

"If you always do, what you've always done; you'll always get what you've always got."

Bugs

Young, I'm hoping Santa brings me shoes that make me go as fast as you. Checked out your PRs...NICE!!! Good Work!

Bugs

q day

Thanks Bugs34! If you want those magic shoes, I'll give you the same advice.......don't piss off Santa! D

"If you always do, what you've always done; you'll always get what you've always got."

Bugs

Thanks Bugs34! If you want those magic shoes, I'll give you the same advice.......don't piss off Santa! D
                  Oh I stopped being a nice girl when I turned 30. Life is too short not be naughty. Wink

Bugs

q day

Being naughty may help your streaking! As Billy Joel said, "Only the good die young"! And streaking will help your speed! See how that works! No down side to either. Streak on!