A Mile A Day

Run Everyday In March Challenge (Read 22 times)

daisymae25

Squidward Bike Rider

Belated check-in here about this, but I joined the "Run Everyday In March Challenge" on Facebook.  I actually started on 2/28/13, and it's great to see a full graph again (first time since the holiday streak).

Ojo

Pretty graph!  Big grin  Congrats for meeting your challenge.

Sara

MM #2929

daisymae25

Squidward Bike Rider

Thanks! Smile

You should keep it going.  10 more days and it becomes your longest streak ever. :-)

The Plan '15 →   ///    "Run Hard, Live Easy."   ∞

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

You should keep it going.  10 more days and it becomes your longest streak ever. :-)

But it's probably not healthy to run more than 31 days in a row.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

jeffdonahue

Great - now you tell me.

daisymae25

Squidward Bike Rider

I just might, actually...there's another FB challenge now called "Run Your Ass Off", in which you have to run at least a mile a day in April.  I have a half this Sunday.  We'll see how I feel after that.

Probably not healthy to run over 100 miles in a month either.  --- I saw a "dateline" special which stated it was dangerous.

Big grin

The Plan '15 →   ///    "Run Hard, Live Easy."   ∞

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Probably not healthy to run over 100 miles in a month either.  --- I saw a "dateline" special which stated it was dangerous.

Big grin

I don't think it is healthy to run even a 100 miles exactly, much less over 100 miles. As far as I can tell, they'll always put you out running on some crazy mountain terrain, where you'll be going along on some cliff side in danger of falling off and plummeting to oblivion -- and then you gotta do that all night long.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.