A Mile A Day

Thinking about ending streak (Read 194 times)

Thinking about ending streak, been thinking about it for a couple of months, just hit 61 year old today figure will be a good time to stop, I still plan to keep running just not the streak, I like the getting out everyday but my legs do not like it, knees sore and legs always tired, I feel like I am going backwords in my running, I think I need rest days to get better. I checks back on my old logs and ran faster on 3 to 5 days running a week

ofcourse I was younger to so I will see, thanks for all the motavation you have all gave me this past year and a half, who knows might start streaking again sometime.

Turning back the clock one mile at a time

Ojo

Happy Birthday!

Do what you need to do especially if you are not enjoying it as much as you used to -- we definitely need to listen to our bodies.

You can streak until 7/7 and then give it up with me!  I can't believe it will be over in 2 weeks.  Sad

Sara

MM #2929

I am sorry you have to stop your streak ojo, it is one thing to stop on you own and an other if you have to, I hope everyhing works out for you and you can always start your streak again with agoal to breack old record, thats what I did, take care.

Sorry about the small letters

Sorry to see you go.  You had a great run at it though.

Happy Birthday!!!

2015 Goals

Run 1,800 miles

Do 10 minutes of core work every day

10 mile goal: 1:12:00 (Black Cat 10 miler - March)

Loves the outdoors

Happy Birthday Smile Congratulations on your impressive streak, but it sounds like you are ready to let it go. Keep enjoying your running Smile

One day I decided I wanted to become a runner, so I did.

Thanks for the B-day greetings, I did end my streak and it felt pretty odd not to go out yesterday still feeling a little guilty about it but I hope my running improves with some rest days thanks again and becarefull out there.