A Mile A Day

Weekly Check-in 3/23/09 (Read 223 times)

jeffdonahue

1 day to go...
    Go GO GOOOOO!!!!! And then go buy yourself a present.
    Wingz

Professional Noob

1 day to go...
      Go, Trent, Go!!! Cool

Roads were made for journeys...

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

What if I run twice tomorrow? Big grin
          Run a mile at 11:50 PM...then run one at 12:01 AM...Smile
          jeffdonahue

I think I caught Jill's cold. I feel like crap today - luckily I was only planning to run a mile anyway but here I sit at my desk and all i want to do is put my head down and sleep it off.
            Jill_B

I fly.

I think I caught Jill's cold. I feel like crap today - luckily I was only planning to run a mile anyway but here I sit at my desk and all i want to do is put my head down and sleep it off.
              I'm sorry to have been so generous and shared it with you. Feel better soon!

Bring it on.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

jeffdonahue

Done Big grin
                Very cool - congratulations!!!
                Jill_B

I fly.

Done Big grin
                  Congrats! Good luck on the next 100!

Bring it on.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

My goal marathon is day 193 (I think). That race has been the major driver for the streak. I wonder how I will feel on day 194...of course, there is always the next goal to keep it going.
                    Ojo

Congrats Trent!

Sara

MM #2929

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Wingz

Professional Noob

Congrats on reaching 100, Trent! Now... can you do 100 days of 26.2 miles per day... Evil grin

Roads were made for journeys...

my streak ended yesterday... Black eye.I have tremendous tailbone pain and it hurt to walk... butt what caused it is beyond me.... I didn't fall... no ouch that hurt... just woke up in pain... ??? can't even blame the wife for kicking me in the middle of the night because I fell asleep on the couch... Confused I am having muscle spams near the point of pain today... and my wife claims there is no bruising back there... so perhaps it is muscular in nature and a good run will work it out... thought about running at 11:00 PM last nite and walking to go get ready was just painful so I scrapped the idea... strange...
                          jeffdonahue

my streak ended yesterday... Black eye.I have tremendous tailbone pain and it hurt to walk... butt what caused it is beyond me.... I didn't fall... no ouch that hurt... just woke up in pain... ??? can't even blame the wife for kicking me in the middle of the night because I fell asleep on the couch... Confused I am having muscle spams near the point of pain today... and my wife claims there is no bruising back there... so perhaps it is muscular in nature and a good run will work it out... thought about running at 11:00 PM last nite and walking to go get ready was just painful so I scrapped the idea... strange...
                            Wow, sorry to hear that. I hope the pain heals up (or at least that you figure out what is wrong). Best of luck.