oops (Read 156 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

oops
    jeffdonahue

Or, backwards that would be Spoo.
      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Hey, tomorrow is National Running Day.  Maybe I'll get off my rear and run.

A Saucy Wench

today is not over

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Whether I run today or not, I still think perhaps I will run tomorrow.

A Saucy Wench

perhaps.

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Heck, the day today has not even begun.
                jeffdonahue

Hey, tomorrow is National Running Day.  Maybe I'll get off my rear and run.

And since it's National running day, why dont you just plan on running across the nation.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

And since it's National running day, why dont you just plan on running across the nation.

Jeff, don't give him any ideas!!!

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

A Saucy Wench

Trent, if you do that I will open my house to you and stock it with all the best oregon beers.  And take you to the places where they brew but dont bottle.   I promise to rid the house of "bagels".  Well, I dont have any, but I wont get some.  Heck, I'll even drive into Portland and buy some almost real bagels.

jeffdonahue

Jeff, don't give him any ideas!!!

Wait till next year when National Running Day becomes WORLD Running Day.

If  Trent starts now and runs north, he can make it to Duluth in time for Grandma's!

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth