A Mile A Day

Some Stats (Read 150 times)

So I was curious about how far I've run in my streak and here are some stats about my running streak that I came up with:

Total Runs

Total Miles

961Total Days
    5.5Avg miles/day
    1091 mile runs
     74Runs > 10 miles
    815 Easy runs
    43Long runs
    28Hill repeats
    40Tempo runs
    52interval runs
    17Trail runs
    90Barefoot runs

I have to say I was a thought the # of Tempo runs would be higher, and the I thought the # of 1 milers would be lower - but when injuries hit I would run up to a week of just one milers while it healed so I guess thsoe could add up pretty quick.

2015 Goals

Run 1,800 miles

Do 10 minutes of core work every day

10 mile goal: 1:12:00 (Black Cat 10 miler - March)

Pretty nice stats, Jeff but looks like you have plenty of time on your hands.LOL  You do not have very many 1 mile days

but I sure do, thats the only way I can keep this streak alive and let my legs recover.

Turning back the clock one mile at a time

Pretty nice stats, Jeff but looks like you have plenty of time on your hands.LOL  You do not have very many 1 mile days

but I sure do, thats the only way I can keep this streak alive and let my legs recover.

To be totally honest, that number is probably a bit skewed (on the low side)  The reason that I thought the 1 milers number would be lower is because usually on my 1 mile days I dont run exactly 1 mile.  the number above indicates days that I ran exactly 1 mile - I am sure there are plenty of days that I ran 1.25 miles or 1.5 miles for my rest days.

2015 Goals

Run 1,800 miles

Interesting stats, Jeff. I don't have time right now to run as detailed a report, but I will note that my streak is currently at 50 days and I have logged 340 miles in 53:33:39. I have a long way to go until I am at numbers like yours!

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

Hi Jeff here are my stats I put together this morning, no where near as good as you but I am happy with them

112= 1 mile runs

41= 2 mile runs

57= 3 mile runs

8= 4 mile runs

3= 5 mile runs

What I am happy about is 234 days now, When I first staring streaking Jan. 1rst. weight was 245, jumped on scale Sat.

morning was 217, A lot of the 1 mile runs where early in the year trying to add miles now so trying to do less 1 mile runs but I still need them for rest days, Thats all I have to say keep up the streaks

Turning back the clock one mile at a time

What I am happy about is 234 days now, When I first staring streaking Jan. 1rst. weight was 245, jumped on scale Sat.

morning was 217,

Wow, that is amazing - and here I sit at the exact same weight as when I started my streak - maybe even a pound or two heavier.  Congratulations on a great year so far!!!!

That is truly inspiring to see how the streak may have helped in getting your weight down that much.

Keep it up.

2015 Goals

Run 1,800 miles