Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Nice work! Do tell...
    KvnJns

Nice work! Do tell...
      I agree. Great job

Kevin

q day

I didn't do exactlly what I had hoped today, but I did run from Jefferson City to Columbia, Missouri. My wife threw me a party tonight and I just got home, and overall I don't feel too bad. I have some blisters (as always) and a bit of a hitch in my giddyup, but less than I expected. Those interested can check out my log where I tried to do a thorough write up. Thanks everyone for all the support! D

"If you always do, what you've always done; you'll always get what you've always got."

jeffdonahue

Nice job! More miles than I have ever run in one stint, and more miles than a lot of people run in a week. So did the icy/hot really help with the calves when they were seizing up? That is what happened during my marathon last year around mile 22 - wish I had known about it before then. Congrats again! Jeff
          Ojo

What a great day for you -- congrats! You are also very lucky to have such a supportive spouse.

Sara

MM #2929

Running around the ship

Great job D!

q day

Nice job! More miles than I have ever run in one stint, and more miles than a lot of people run in a week. So did the icy/hot really help with the calves when they were seizing up? That is what happened during my marathon last year around mile 22 - wish I had known about it before then. Congrats again! Jeff
                Jeff, The icy/hot is amazing! When my calves begin to seize up, icy/hot is the only thing that helps! After the New York City Marathon I wouldn't have made it out of Central Park without being introduced to it in a medical tent. I've been a believer every since. IMPORTANT NOTE: Put the icy/hot on after you have put on your running shorts. If the inside liner scoops up some icy/hot and deposits it beteen your leg and your "boys" it is very unpleasant. I learned that lesson again tonight, but the pain was dulled somewhat by the pain in numerous other places! D

"If you always do, what you've always done; you'll always get what you've always got."