A Mile A Day

Streak broken (Read 129 times)

I didn't think it would happen, but that's life. Saturday I just couldn't get out there and run. I was mentally stale and needed a break. I like running, but I want to do more cross-training and take at least a day off from all exercise every week. I enjoyed the streak experiment, but it no longer fits my training goals. Thank you all for your support. Good luck with your streaking! Paul
    jeffdonahue

Sorry to hear about that, but I fully understand. And it really doesnt fit into everyone's training goals I dont think. If I ever started doing triathlons again I would probably have to break the streak as well because it just wouldnt be conducive to the training needed for all three sports. Best of luck in your endeavors Jeff
        Thanks, Jeff. I had a lot of fun this past month with the streak. I'm not ruling out starting another one at some point, but it won't be for awhile. Happy streaking to you! Paul

q day

Jeff, Great having you as part of the "Mile a Day" experience! One of my favorite quotes is, "we are all an experiment of one". I hope you find the right combination of exercises, to meet all your goals! D

"If you always do, what you've always done; you'll always get what you've always got."

Running around the ship

Sorry to hear that your done streaking. Good luck with your new goals! Mike PS: I'll miss your interesting journals!
              Thanks, guys. I'm still gonna be running a lot. Just not every day, though. Take it easy and good luck with your streaking. Paul