A Mile A Day

Chart Cleanup (Read 99 times)

jeffdonahue

I am trying to clean up our chart. I have numerous people that are members but not on the chart, and on the flip side have people listed on the chart that are not members. However, on RA if you change your member name, it doesnt automatically update our chart so it could just be that some of these people changed their screen names. So here are the lists. If any of these are you, let me know if you had changed your screen name or if you are new or whatever the case is People on the member list, not on the chart (please let me know your start date and I'll add you to the chart) Legger lorrieg Murphy996 Vintagerunner Some of these are new people so that is fine and I will add them if they can give me a start date. Legger has been a member since October but also has not visited the group since he/she joined. Here are people that are on the chart but not listed as members (let me know if you just changed your screen name and it isnt obvious like Maine Runners id) Second Nature Lofcaudio Runnergabe pfriese backstretch jsobo119 meewolfie ShanHas I know Shannon has stopped streaking (for now at least) but the rest I think can probably be removed unless you changed your name. Third - here is a list of people that are members and on the chart, but have not visited the group in a while. Captain Atom - since 10/19/08 Jill_B - since 12/13/08 (that's not that long actually) kmc-tx - since 6/22/08 leftylogan - since 5/23/08 Rick Schott - since 7/27/08 sfh1182 - since 5/27/08 tarbl - since 1/23/08 (almost a year) turboterie - since 2/17/08 (again, almost a year since they visited the group) I am thinking that if you are using this group even just for the chart to keep track fo the days and you dont feel like talking/chatting/posting whatever, you would at least check in every five to six months, that I am going to remove anybody that has not visited teh site since July. That's my update - check your ID and the chart - make sure everything looks right. I plan to update around the end of the week. Also, please make sure that your starting dates are correct on the chart. If not, change them or tell me and I'll change them Thanks Jeff
      i stumbled into a streak...start date Dec 31.
        Jeff, My streak started on 12/28/08. Lorrie

q day

I know that Lofcaudio is no longer streaking and could be removed from the list. Darrin

"If you always do, what you've always done; you'll always get what you've always got."

Hi Jeff, My (new) streak is starting 01/09/2009. Paul PS I added my start date to the graph (and sorted it).
              Hi Jeff, I guess I really did not consider myself a member, most of you have pretty long streaks, I just been lurking and ready and countying days till I thought was enough to call it a streak, I started 1-1-09 News Years day I have 8 straight now and hope to do a year, we will see longest streak in past was 16 days then took time of to rest legs, I will use the 1 mile rule now for a rest days, I been posting some in Back of the Packers well got to start the football take care

Turning back the clock one mile at a time

jeffdonahue

Hi Jeff, I guess I really did not consider myself a member, most of you have pretty long streaks, I just been lurking and ready and countying days till I thought was enough to call it a streak, I started 1-1-09 News Years day I have 8 straight now and hope to do a year, we will see longest streak in past was 16 days then took time of to rest legs, I will use the 1 mile rule now for a rest days, I been posting some in Back of the Packers well got to start the football take care
                Hey, we all had to start somewhere - when I created teh group a year ago I only had a streak of a few days as well. Best of luck Jeff

Running around the ship

Wow! Welcome to the new streakers!! 2 days is a streak!! Just keep plugging away. Keep in mind that if one streak stops just start a new one! Good luck and post often so we get to know you. Mike