A Mile A Day

New Members (Read 110 times)

jeffdonahue

Just realized we have gotten quite a few new members recently, and some that already have impressive streaks going. We are up to 24 members (thought it was 25 but apparently hawk4962 left the group - wish I got an email when people did that so I dont have to check manually) which I think might be our highest number ever. So welcome to all our newer members, and nice job to everyone. Here's hoping that we can all keep going and that it helps improve our running. Jeff
      I think if anyone leaves this group, they should pay all the remaining people one dollar. That would keep me running. Clowning around

Running around the ship

haha...I like it! Welcome to all that are new to this group...hopefully you'll find some motivation, information, accolades and a shoulder to cry on when you're b!tchin' and moanin'! I have!! Mike
        jeffdonahue

I think if anyone leaves this group, they should pay all the remaining people one dollar. That would keep me running. Clowning around
          Good Idea - I tell you what, why dont I just collect everyone's dollars right now and hold onto them for you. Please feel free to send extras to account for any new members that may join before you exit the group (I expect at least 100 new members before the next person quits so if everyone could just send me $124 dollars then I'll be all set with buying my running shoes for the next six years we can all get back to running adn I'll keep the money safe. Big grin