A Mile A Day

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! (Read 214 times)

I just added Chris to the chart on the front and as I updated the chart I really took a look at it and it made me realize how truly AMAZING everyone is doing right now.

A quick calculation and our AVERAGE streak length is 331 days - that means that on average, our group has been streaking for almost a year.  And even if you take out the 5 highest streaks, the average is still like 197 days.  That truly is inspiring to me.

Total Streak days as of 6/30/10 = 7,289

That is almost twenty years worth of running streak days that we have cumulative between all 22 of us.

Let's keep it up everyone - Great Job!!!

2015 Goals

Run 1,800 miles

Do 10 minutes of core work every day

10 mile goal: 1:12:00 (Black Cat 10 miler - March)

Ojo

Very impressive!

Keep your fingers crossed that my streak won't need to end Friday.  I have a toe nail gone bad and possibly infected.  I was told if the nail needs to be removed I will not be able to run for a week.  Ugh . . . I would be a few days short of 600. 

Sara

MM #2929

Very impressive!

Keep your fingers crossed that my streak won't need to end Friday.  I have a toe nail gone bad and possibly infected.  I was told if the nail needs to be removed I will not be able to run for a week.  Ugh . . . I would be a few days short of 600. 

Run your mile barefoot for those days - no way to irritate the toenail if you dont have a front of shoe to bang it against (which is how I sprained my toe back in April).

MTA - Fingers crossed and Toes crossed

2015 Goals

Run 1,800 miles

Glad to see you didnt have teh nail removed (only noting that you are at 630 days now so I'm guessing you have all your toes).

FYI - you have a very nice looking graph - everything consistent week to week, I wish I had that stead a schedule sometimes.

2015 Goals

Run 1,800 miles

Ojo

Glad to see you didnt have teh nail removed (only noting that you are at 630 days now so I'm guessing you have all your toes).

FYI - you have a very nice looking graph - everything consistent week to week, I wish I had that stead a schedule sometimes.

Thanks Jeff!  I am very anal about my running, which I am not sure is a good thing.  Very hard to me to stray and I guess that's why the streaking has been so successful. 

The nail was not removed but is completely gone now so no more pain.  I ended up cutting a hole by the toe to make more room.  The new Nimbus Gel 12s are running a bit different for me so I will need to go up a size to avoid any future issues. 

Hopefully one day I'll be in your territory -- 1000 days is coming up soon for you!

Sara

MM #2929