A Mile A Day

Weekly Check-In 05/26/09 (Read 361 times)

I'm trying to get as much hot humid sunny running as I can so that I am as ready as possible in case Grandma's Marathon is hot.

I'm loving the sun/heat/humidity.  I missed out on two months of summer running last year.  Plus, I feel like I get highr quality conditioning while taking it easy on my legs.

7 days!  Yeah!  I really like this.  The only day I struggles was yesterday.  I left my run until after work & it was 89f.  I only ran a mile so I got it in. This morning I made sure to get out early before it got so hot. I've got the most miles in this month I've ever had. Not a lot for some people but it's great for me.

Happy streaking!

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Great job, Vicki!  I'm still having fun, too.  Today I fit my run in after I dropped my son off at his conference track meet.  There was over an hour until his race, so it was the perfect time to run in the neighborhood. I was happy I managed to avoid any of the fast HS runners warming up or cooling down!

I was motivated to get out for a wonderful run today.  This was one of those days I would have taken a day off and felt lousy all day.  I didn't run as far as I wanted, but I got out there.  This really is the most motivating group.  So far I'm lovin' it!
            175 Days!  6 months coming soon...

Ryan

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

175 Days!  6 months coming soon...

I'm chasing you, but I just can't seem to catch you Wink
              Teresadfp

One day at a time

That's why we need to keep recruiting new members, so we can be ahead of someone.

A Saucy Wench

That's why we need to keep recruiting new members, so we can be ahead of someone.

That was my plan. 

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Teresadfp

One day at a time

That was my plan. 

Ooh, you're ahead of me in more ways than one! 

Wingz

Professional Noob

I'm chasing YOU!  Better not stop... 

Roads were made for journeys...

I'm worried about a new member coming in and getting in front of me!

A Saucy Wench

I'm worried about a new member coming in and getting in front of me!

For awhile that's what kept happening to me...people were joining with huge streaks already.

OK time to get my butt out the door for #40.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Teresadfp

One day at a time

I'm all laced up for #21.  The cool thing about this is that DD11 is going with me.  I don't think she would have run today if I were not going.  So the streak affects my entire family!  I have a hard time running on Sundays, usually.

Ojo

Tomorrow will be day 200 -- with the way I am feeling right now I am not sure I am going to make it.  I think my legs are finally protesting! 

Sara

MM #2929

jeffdonahue

Tomorrow will be day 200 -- with the way I am feeling right now I am not sure I am going to make it.  I think my legs are finally protesting! 

Yeah, my legs fight back every once in a while too.  So you know what I do???

I smack em around by doing a really hard hill workout, just to show them who's boss.