A Mile A Day

Happy New Year!!! (Read 53 times)

Running around the ship

I'm leaving for a 7 day cruise tomorrow in the western Caribbean. Visiting Costa Maya, Guatemala, Belize and Cozumel. Should be a lot of fun..especially over New Years...can't wait to see what the special events on the boat should be! I received a new Garmin 305 for Christmas...I love it!! I certainly have not figured out what I want to see while I'm running yet, but I love (sort of) seeing the results when I get home (sort of). I can't wait to put this tool to work, if I do. I hope it helps to motivate me. If so, great! If not, well...it becomes a great reporting tool. Jeff...great job! I am inspired by your efforts...congrats and keep it up! For the rest of the regulars...keep it up! Its you and I that keep you and I motivated! What a great accomplishment for you at 2 days and you at 1,000 days. Oh, Sorry Darrin...I mean 918! I will be running around the deck of a moving ship for the next 7 days...should look interesting on the Garmin. I wonder if I can inspire anyone to join our group? I'm gonna try!! Have a great week and a great new year...one year at a time!! Left, Right, Left, Right.......... (coined by Darrin Young) Mike
      If its like the cruise ships I have been on, they should have a rubber track on one of the decks...11 laps to the mile. Have fun!! Happy New Year everyone! Mike (Jug)
      jeffdonahue

Thanks. Have fun - those tracks are small but the view is usually great!