Beginners and Beyond MILES GAME

Thank you everyone! (Read 67 times)

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

Thanks to all for their participation in the Miles Game over the years.

The Miles Game is now history.  If you still want more, you should know that SusanRachel of the Free Agents has started a Miles Game Refugee private group on Facebook.  PM SusanRachel or your team captain if you want to join.

If I could make a wish I think I'd pass

Docket_Rocket

Thank you!!!!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MothAudio

Thanks Bob. If nothing else the move has weeded out the indifferent teams / members.

Youth Has No Age. ~ Picasso / 1st road race: Charleston Distance Run 15 Miler - 1974 / profile

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Just dropping in to let people know that SusanRachel has been fairly successful at restarting the Miles Game. The Miles Game Refugee group on FB is somewhat active, and there are quite a few members that are playing again, along with some new members. She's even been able to utilize the old software, thanks to the helpfulness of the previous administrative team that ran the game.

Anybody that interested, please send her a message.

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54