Beginners and Beyond MILES GAME

Team Kickin' Asphalt (Read 208 times)

Docket_Rocket

Hmmm, trying to evade the whip?

Yea M'a'am!  Done and done.  Before you even nagged me too - so there Joking

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

We have been super quiet!  S'up?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Robert31320

Team TJ

Just clockin' miles.  I actually forgot about this group/area.  Will do better at keeping up here Big grin

Running for TJ because he can't.

Docket_Rocket

Robert, you're in the FB group, right (ahem, kettledrum).

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Robert31320

Team TJ

Robert, you're in the FB group, right (ahem, kettledrum).

Yes.

Running for TJ because he can't.

cmb4314

So, how do I go on IR?

I do have miles to post from this past week, but now with a freshly broken ankle, I will probably not be running for 6 weeks or so Sad

My wildly inconsistent PRs:

5k: 24:36 (10/20/12)  

10k: 52:01 (4/28/12)  

HM: 1:50:09 (10/27/12)

Marathon: 4:19:11 (10/2/2011) 

Docket_Rocket

Sorry I didn't see this.  Let me send a message to Susan about your IR.  Heal well!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

kettledrum

I'm still here.  I haven't disappeared completely as I'm sure you figured out since I am still posting miles, although they are very meager miles at best.  Been dealing with some knee problems and decided some rest was in order.  Been kinda bummed about it all, and I'm still trying to be cautious with it, but I'm planning on trying to get back to some real work this week (weather please cooperate!).

Wing

Joggaholic

Howdy, I hope I'm posting in the right place, pretty quiet here?

Docket_Rocket

It used to be very active.  We do have a FB group.  If only kettledrum joins both groups (2013 and here), sigh.

Here is the link:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/364513140310014/

Damaris

Fundraising Page