Beginners and Beyond MILES GAME

Miles Game Summary 27Mar2014 (Read 17 times)

Lanie811

Run Lanie, Run!

<caption>Weekid: 20140322</caption>
    TeamAverage MilesPoints
    Triple Digits 35.45 (355/10) 13
    4midable 31.01 (372/12) 12
    Corredores 28.25 (311/11) 11
    Sole Train 27.26 (273/10) 10
    Kickin' Asphalt 25.56 (307/12) 9
    M.R.T. 25.10 (427/17) 8
    Pavement Pounders 24.54 (270/11) 7
    Luckylegs 23.89 (263/11) 6
    Phoenix Rising 23.70 (261/11) 5
    Margaritaville Miles 23.63 (402/17) 4
    Free Agents 22.54 (293/13) 3
    Happy Feet 21.74 (500/23) 2
    Hillkillers 19.84 (198/10) 1
    Total Miles 4232.00  
    <caption>Season Summary - Week 12</caption>
    TeamPoints
    4midable 136
    Triple Digits 133
    M.R.T. 127
    Corredores 104
    Margaritaville Miles 98
    Kickin' Asphalt 91
    Free Agents 69
    Sole Train 65
    Phoenix Rising 65
    Luckylegs 64
    Hillkillers 56
    Happy Feet 44
    Pavement Pounders 40
    <caption>Top Runners</caption>
    UsernameTeamMiles
    baldguysnj Triple Digits 98.4
    nickshawn Margaritaville Miles 81.2
    Hipfan Corredores 74.4
    mo'miles Free Agents 68
    ap4 M.R.T. 67.7
    timcctyler M.R.T. 61.7
    RoxieRuns Happy Feet 59.7
    b a d g e r Happy Feet 59
    daneel Pavement Pounders 54
    Stevepf Kickin' Asphalt 54

Why am I not on a team? How do you get on a team? Or if I am an individual I don't see my name.....

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

Why am I not on a team? How do you get on a team? Or if I am an individual I don't see my name.....

You are not on a team because you never signed up for the Miles Game.  You can sign up for the game at any time, and we will get you assigned to a team.  Here's a link to the Open Invitation and FAQ thread: link

If I could make a wish I think I'd pass

Thanks I got it....

I am having a problem with this game. I went to the link like you said but still don't see me on a team. Also I report my miles at the end of the week. Can you direct me to the right place or show me what I am doing wrong. Thanks! Darlene Sabo

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

I am having a problem with this game. I went to the link like you said but still don't see me on a team. Also I report my miles at the end of the week. Can you direct me to the right place or show me what I am doing wrong. Thanks! Darlene Sabo

If your username is "darlene", you haven't been assigned to a team yet. You should keep posting weekly. It shouldn't be long before one of the admins for the game assigns you to a team.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                    05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

I think you were assigned to Pavement Pounders a week ago.

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

Is it possible that you created two different accounts?

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

Some of what I'm about to post is what I know, and some of what I'm about to post is an educated guess.  I'll try to make it clear which is which.

What I know: sometime before 2:44 p.m. on April 9th somebody created a Miles Game account under the name darlene sabo and posted 30.4 miles. I assigned that runner to team Pavement Pounders on April 9th, and the 2014 Team Changes thread has a post reflecting that.  That runner has not posted their mileage for the current week.

Sometime between last Thursday and today someone created a Miles Game account under the name darlene and posted 30.1 miles.  That account / runner has not been assigned to a team yet.

The Miles Game has two main pages to go to.  The first is the signup page www.huenix.com/milesgame/signup.php . That is where you go to sign up for the game.  Once you have successfully negotiated that page you will probably never have to go back to it.  The second page is the Post Miles page: www/huenix.com/milesgame/postmiles.php . That is the page you should go to every week to post your miles.

What I am guessing: when you went to post your miles this week you might have gone back to the signup page instead of the Post Miles page, and it would not let you post your miles under the name darlene sabo (because it thought you were trying to create a new account using a name that had already been taken).  So you created a new account, titled darlene, and posted 30.1 miles.  Again - I don't know that is what happened but that is my guess.  Assuming that the darlene sabo account and the darlene accounts are both yours - just let me know which one you are going to use going forward and I will assign that runner to Pavement Pounders.

You are exactly right! That's what happened! I didn't realize it until you explained it. How it happened I kept going to my email and just trying to post to the url address there and probably used the wrong one. Please sign me to the original group pavement pounders. I will post my weekly miles every sunday on the link you just gave me. Thanks!