Beginners and Beyond MILES GAME

Margaritaville Miles (Read 174 times)

EdG

Thought I would start an area for use over here at Running Ahead. Low miles for me this week. Hoping to get back into the groove this week Ed
    nickshawn

Sir Mix a Lot

What up Ed! Might want to link this in the MM thread on RWOL (if you haven't already)

EdG

I haven't been able to post anything on the RW site with my phone. I'll post here until that's fixed. Feel like adding the link for me? Thanks Ed
        EdG

6.77 on Monday. More than last week's total!
          hog4life

Hey guys, just found this, thanks Ed.

Thanks for posting this here! I did my first day of half marathon training yesterday. Today is a 4 mile run at an easy pace.
              EdG

makk, Are you following a plan for your half? When is it? Ed
                noroll

Hi guys,

I'm still posting on the RW thread for now, as it's still active.

I'll go where ever you decide.

The way things are now I do like it better here. There are some real knowledgeably people here.

I'm finding a lot of good info on the stuff I'm trying to accomplish. 

Have you run into Nobby415 yet? Man that guy is crazy good.

See ya

Don't bother me, I'm thinking.

noroll

Oh, and I can be noroll here. I have a noroll account at RW but I can't log in with it ha.

Don't bother me, I'm thinking.

I am basically following a combination of plans. The half is on 2/24. Originally there were 4 of us going to do it, just to finish. But, one person is having some foot problems and another is kind of scared. If it is just 2 of us left, I am thinking about giving it my all. Nervous and not sure yet.....so I will just keep plugging away.
                      hog4life

Makk, I'm doing my next half on Feb 17th and starting my plan on Monday. 5.69 tonight for me .
                          Hog- Nice! Today is rest day for me. I am happy, because it is raining. I am having a tough time running in the dark and in the cold weather. My running partners are ripping off hats and gloves at mile 1. It takes me until at least mile 3 before I am comfortable. I leave for work at 5:30 am and don't get home until 6 or 7. I cannot wait to get through this winter!
                          EdG

I don't mind running in the cold. It's cold, rainy days like yesterday when I hit the treadmill. Did 6.5 on it last evening. Been nearly a year since I ran on it. Ed
                            EdG

15.35 this morning. 35.75 for the week. Both are the longest I've been able to do for a while. Still can't post over at the "other" site using my iPhone, which is the only way I post.
                              hog4life

Hey guys, 6.5 yesterday in the rain, and 3.5 tonight.