Northeast PA

streak (Read 271 times)

Carl A

Hello Everyone, My legs have been having trouble keeping up with the two miles per day streak, and I am thinking that I may need to modify my commitment to something like "at least 20 minutes of exercise each day," rather than running alone. The left knee, especially, has been complaining a bunch, but it generally feels much stronger after a day or two break from running. Would it be OK with you guys if I continued to hang out here, even if I'm not keeping up a strict running streak? Because my spirit loves to be running, I will continue to do as much of that as this body allows. That some of us are able to keep running day after day, especially at a quick pace and high mileage, is amazing to me. I would have been happy even to keep slogging along at just two miles a day! Carl

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

I would hate to see you go! Keep up the hard work whether it's running or cross trianing. We look forward to hearing from you!
        Carl, I think its awesome that you're smart enough to say your body needs a break. I'm also truly amazed by the pace and mileage some of the others have. I say take the breaks you need or cross train on those days but don't leave all together; hangout and enjoy the commraderie (spl?) And certainly don't risk injuring yourself. Smile
        Carl A

Thanks--you guys are the best!

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.