Northeast PA

Viaduct 100 and 200 (Read 392 times)

Carl A

We're expanding the Viaduct Trail Ultra to include a completely unsupported 200-miler this year.

The 100-miler will be business as usual.

Early registration opens December 7. Anyone in this little RA group is welcome to enter either event at that time.

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

Carl A

Two more things:

We've moved it to July, and here's the link:

http://sites.google.com/site/viaducttrailultramarathon/home

On On

I'll throw my name in the hat as 80%.  It is a lot better than the first week in Aug.  I would just have to get back from Myrtle Beach in time.

Thanks for putting this on.  Let me conquer the 100 before attempting 200.

Rick

Carl A

I'll throw my name in the hat as 80%.  It is a lot better than the first week in Aug.  I would just have to get back from Myrtle Beach in time.

Thanks for putting this on.  Let me conquer the 100 before attempting 200.

Rick

Great - I'll include you in next week's early-registration e-mail. Looking forward to running with you!

Hawt and sexy

You know I'll show up. I might do a lap or two. I might just camp out in the woods and run an aid station. Who knows.

I'm touching your pants.

and more than likely I'll be there (just can't stop myself lol)

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Carl A

You know I'll show up. I might do a lap or two. I might just camp out in the woods and run an aid station. Who knows.

and more than likely I'll be there (just can't stop myself lol)

Great!

Although, I hope I won't weird you both out too much if I do some running too.

Hawt and sexy

Wait. What? I'm confused. I thought all you did was sit at one of the aide stations, eat, cook, and stuff.

This is going to be weird. Couch to 200.

I'm touching your pants.

Carl A

Couch to 200 is about right, dammit to hell.

And hey, it's last call - there's only one spot left on the entry list.

Carl A

Race results are posted here:

http://sites.google.com/site/viaducttrailultramarathon/home/results/2011

Thanks, Amanda and Pam, for coming out and supporting the race!