Running Readers

Once A Runner Reprint?? (Read 888 times)

John L Parker was working to get Once A Runner reprinted sometime early this year. I went to my local Fleet Feet to ask if they know anything about when it might be released, they said they have no idea & have not heard any talk about it. Does anyone know when it might be released?
    "Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it." Lou Holtz

q day

They are just now getting ready to re-release this great book. I found it on Amazon.com for $16.32(Hardcover), and I have already paid for a copy. They will send it to me as soon as it's printed. I loved this book and wanted to have my own copy. I would recommend it to anyone who loves to run.

"If you always do, what you've always done; you'll always get what you've always got."

Thanks for the info and for the Book sugestion
        "Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it." Lou Holtz

Got my copy tonight! Fleet Feet gets exclusive distribution rights until 2nd quarter 2009, although thankfully the store I coach through also got 1 case to distribute so I got one of those copies. Big grin This is the 3rd copy I've bought over the past decade. This time I'm not lending it out.

Run to Win
          25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

PWL

Has been

Picked my copy up today, finally. Needed a new pair of Glycerins so I stopped by Maine Running and they surprisingly still had a few copies. Looking forward to starting it!

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."