Running Readers

Genre - Mystery (Read 358 times)

Do we have any mystery aficionados among our ranks?

Since my early Encyclopedia Brown days, I have loved this genre.  My favorite (favourite, rather) has been Agatha Christie. I'm now reading A Murder is Announced.

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

Seanv2

Do we have any mystery aficionados among our ranks?

I am a pretty big crime/mystery fan. I'm currently reading Farewell, My Lovely by Raymond Chandler. Its a bit silly, but I felt like I needed to read one by the guy.

Nader, if you like crime novels, you might like Clockers by Richard Price. It takes place in a fictional North Jersey city very similar to Newark.

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

Very nice.

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

I'm reading Unprintable by Julie Kaewert. Her books are all set in Britain with a main character who is a book publisher. I've got three or four of her novels.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

I am listening to the audio book of The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency.  The woman reading it has the most hypnotic voice, I love it.  The story itself is nothing what I expected.  It's a book about mysteries, of course, but it's also about Africa.  It's very good.

Michelle

About to start my first Donna Leon mystery, Dressed for Death.  

Hennie108

I am listening to the audio book of The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency.  The woman reading it has the most hypnotic voice, I love it.  The story itself is nothing what I expected.  It's a book about mysteries, of course, but it's also about Africa.  It's very good.

I have read all the "No 1 Ladies." books, and love them! Alexander McCall Smith (or Uncle Sandy as a friend of mine calls him lol) is amazing Smile

I also enjoy Agatha Christie, and believe I have all her books on the Kindle now. I really enjoy a good mystery novel! It's the perfect summer read for me.