Sub-4 Marathon Group

The Big Board: Official 2013 Races and Results (Read 59 times)

Smashy!!!

You lie! (just kidding)  I did post my results!!!!!!!  Joking

I feel miffed, sniff. Cry Big grin

Please fill out Form C-1 and file it with our complaints department, and we'll look into it. That's the best we can do...

PRs: 21:35 (5K); 1:46:46 (HM); 4:30:46 (FM)

Docket_Rocket

You have forgotten I work for the DOJ.  I'm an expert in bureaucracy.  I sent the Form C-1 in triplicate to your attention.  I expect an answer ASAP!

Please fill out Form C-1 and file it with our complaints department, and we'll look into it. That's the best we can do...

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Smashy!!!

Well played Docket, well played....

You have forgotten I work for the DOJ.  I'm an expert in bureaucracy.  I sent the Form C-1 in triplicate to your attention.  I expect an answer ASAP!

akalei

Docket, that made me smile.

I'm offiically in for the Oakland Half Marathon on 3/24.  No real race goal for it, thought under 2 hours would be good.  Just want to finish, considering Shamrock a week earlier.  Half fanatics, here I come!

My PR's! 5K: 21:54 | 10M: 1:16:55 | HM: 1:43:40 | Full: 3:51:56

2013: BQ or bust!

http://justalongfortherun.blogspot.com

Ok, here are events I am committed to- no jokes that I should be committed, please!

1) July 1st, Canada Day 10k Barrie, Ontario. Goal: sub 46 minutes, if its not too hot.

2) August 17th., Carrotfast 5k, Bradford, Ontario. Goal: sub 22 minutes.

3) October 20th., Scotiabank Waterfront Marathon, Toronto, Ontario. Goal: 3:50, (BQ by 5 minutes.)

PBs since age 60:  5k- 24:36, 10k - 47:17. Half Marathon- 1:42:41.

10 miles (unofficial) 1:16:44.

Sorry, one more:

May 5th., Goodlife Fitness Toronto Half Marathon. Difficult to set a goal as there is limited time to prepare, but it is a fast course- lets say 1:42.

PBs since age 60:  5k- 24:36, 10k - 47:17. Half Marathon- 1:42:41.

10 miles (unofficial) 1:16:44.

Docket_Rocket

Can you p lease add the LA Marathon, 03/17/2013.  No goal, as usual.  The 2-4 Maniac stars cannot have another goal but to finish.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

White Lightning

Please add July 1st, 2013 - High River Half Marathon - PR

Play the Game Hard!

White Lightning

Josh - Calgary Loops for Troops 5k - June 16th - TBD

Play the Game Hard!

onemile

Hey, can I change my goals for the Chi-town half on March 24th to sub-1:44 and Carmel Marathon on 4/20 to 3:45.  Thanks. Big grin

Docket_Rocket

Woot, I PR'd today.  So, A1A Ft. Lauderdale Marathon, 4:34:09 Big grin

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Ok, I'm registered for the Chicago Marathon on October 13th, trying for sub 4:00.

Guess I'll also do the Silver Comet Marathon (Mableton, GA) held on October 26th with no goal.  It is only 13 days after Chicago.

DetroitTigerFan

Well, I finally signed up Smile  Cbus please mark me down

May 2013 - Stoney Creek Half Marathon - Goal Sub 2:01

Oct 2013 -  Detroit Free Press Marathon - Goal Sub 4:00

PB's     10K 47:15 (9/13)     HM 1:45 (9/13)     M 3:57 (10/13)

Running Blog   http://davesdigitaldestinations.blogspot.com/

Docket_Rocket

Oh, please add me for Chicago too.  Not sure if I posted but I'm doing the following ones:

03/17 LA Marathon

03/23 Palm 100 50K

05/05 PR Marathon

06/16 SF Marathon

10/13 Chicago Marathon (PR attempt, not sure what time I'll try yet)

11/17 Ft. Myers Beach marathon

12/01 Space Coast Marathon

That's all...for now Big grin

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Smashy!!!

Docket,

as much as I would love to go back over the grid and double check your races, I can't. So if you want your races on the grid, check first to see if it is on there, and if it is not, post the info, and I'll put it on.

Oh, please add me for Chicago too.  Not sure if I posted but I'm doing the following ones:

03/17 LA Marathon

03/23 Palm 100 50K

05/05 PR Marathon

06/16 SF Marathon

10/13 Chicago Marathon (PR attempt, not sure what time I'll try yet)

11/17 Ft. Myers Beach marathon

12/01 Space Coast Marathon

That's all...for now Big grin