Sub-4 Marathon Group

Welcome! (Read 518 times)

Smashy!!!

Hey everyone! Check in when you get a chance. 

PRs: 21:35 (5K); 1:46:46 (HM); 4:30:46 (FM)

Canuck

Hey Cbus! One suggestion, might want to change the group name to something like Sub-4 Marathon Training so people can find it when searching. We can include the donuts part in the description. 

Finally managed to get out and run tonight, 6.1 in the books.

PRs: 47:54 (10K); 1:46:36 (HM); 3:50:52 (FM)

Recovering from injured knee (PCL/Lateral Meniscus)

Docket_Rocket

Woohoo!  I have not visited RWOL yet, so I missed that we were official!  Woot!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

sramaley

cbus - agree with zoekat on the name change.  Also - can you spiff up the opening part? Include the table of people and dates? If so, I will email you the excel file.

Smashy!!!

Hey all, I changed the name and the group signature. Take a look and let me know if you think that is okay. If you've got specific suggestions, send those along too.

Sra, there is a character limit for the front page (like 300 characters), so I don't think a table would fit. But you could make a thread and then turn it into a Sticky, so that it stays at the top of the forum page. As far as spifying up the front page, give me your ideas. ...is there a way to give you guys direct control in the options and setup of the Group?

onemile

Hello.  I was anxiously waiting for the 2013 Sub-4 group to open on RWOL Big grin  And now I see you guys have moved here.  Can I join in?  My goal marathon is Carmel on April 20th. 

Smashy!!!

Hey all, 

I changed the name and group sig. Take a look and let me know if that's better. If you've got specific ideas, send those along too. 

Sra, as far as the front page, there is a character limit (like 300), so I'm not sure a table would fit. But maybe we can make a Sticky Thread on the forum page? If you, or anyone else, has got ideas about the front page, as far as spifying it up, let me know. I don't know if this is the case, but you all have direct access to the group's options and setup, then feel free to go in and make direct changes. 

Smashy!!!

Hello.  I was anxiously waiting for the 2013 Sub-4 group to open on RWOL Big grin  And now I see you guys have moved here.  Can I join in?  My goal marathon is Carmel on April 20th. 

Welcome! 

Docket_Rocket

Hey, J.  Hope you like Donuts!

This group is awesome, you'll enjoy it.  And you'll break 4 hours no sweat too!

Our cult leader is in the house!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

onemile

Hey, J.  Hope you like Donuts!

This group is awesome, you'll enjoy it.  And you'll break 4 hours no sweat too!

Our cult leader is in the house!

Thanks.  I'd like to be closer to 3:50 but we'll see.

Cult leader?  That sounds scary.  Joking

BelRunner

This is Jenny, runningaway2 over on RWOL, joining in here.  I recently switched to the Running Ahead training log and love it.  

Jenny

PRs: 5K-23:08 (10/12), 10K-48:15 (4/12), 13.1-1:49:33 (10/12), 26.2-4:09:21 (5/12)

onemile

This is Jenny, runningaway2 over on RWOL, joining in here.  I recently switched to the Running Ahead training log and love it.  

Yes, the log seems pretty nifty. I just imported everything from SportTracks and I really like it so far. I'm still undecided about leaving my log open but trying it for now.
                          sramaley

Race list is up. Will fix it later, but at least there is a place holder.

Hi donuts, and welcome to everyone new! 

PRs:

5k: 25:05 (Sep 2011)     10k: 51:57 (Aug 2012)     half: 1:56:46 (May 2013)     full: 4:09:46 (Jan 2016)

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

*wave*