Sub-4 Marathon Group

Welcome! (Read 518 times)

Rusk Runner

Hello All!  I hear that this is the place to be now.

7 miles yesterday starting at 4:00 am.  Recovery pace 9:46 avg.  Plan to put in 8 to 10 tonight depending on how I feel.  I have been getting back on the healthy eating program since Friday.  I was a Thanksgiving glutton between Tuesday and Thursday last week.

PRs...5K - 20:36, 4mile - 26:15, 13.1 - 1:32, 26.2 - 3:42

Just Run!!!

SprinklesRunner

Whippet

Hey everyone!  Nice to see a forum that is USEABLE.  This is so much easier to read. 

Nothing for me today- spin again.  Still on my two week recovery break.  Doc nearly had a heart attack over my AST levels after the marathon-apparently pretty common.  Good times.  

13.1: 1:45 | 26.2: 3:55

Rusk Runner

Okay, I am making the transfer.  Good to see you all here.

7 miles yesterday @ 9:46 avg recovery pace.  Hoping for 8 to 10 miles tonight, also recovery pace.

Jumped back on the healthy eating wagon Friday after 3 days of absolute Thanksgiving gluttony.  Forgot how much I loooove, banana cream pie.

Just Run!!!

Dreamn

Morning, Donuts! 

I'm still on a brief hiatus from running.  It's supposed to be a planned 2 wekeks off but  I have the most stubborn cough ever!

Trail Monster

Here!

2013 races:

3/17 Shamrock Marathon

4/20 North Coast 24 Hour

7/27 Burning RIver 100M

8/24 Baker 50M

10/5 Oil Creek (distance to be determined)

My Blog

Brands I Heart:

FitFluential

INKnBURN

Altra Zero Drop

Rusk Runner

Sorry about the double post. Trying to get things set up here.  Why cant I get my sig and avatar on here?

Just Run!!!

Canuck

indiana - sig and avatar are under forum settings, not profile settings.  You'll see it when you go there.  It's a bit confusing at first.  Also, I'd encourage everyone to leave their logs open so people can see them - it makes giving advice easier. This is particularly true if you're asking a question on the main forums, people will want to see your log. 

Cbus - I think you're the only one who can change the group name - I do have one more suggestion - remove the reference to RWOL - we don't want to exclude RA folks - the more, the merrier!

PRs: 47:54 (10K); 1:46:36 (HM); 3:50:52 (FM)

Recovering from injured knee (PCL/Lateral Meniscus)

Dreamn

Thanks Zoe!  I couldn't figure out why my picture wasn't saving. So is RWOL completely abandoned?  I don't mind checking 2 forums since it passes time on my commute.

Canuck

Hello.  I was anxiously waiting for the 2013 Sub-4 group to open on RWOL Big grin  And now I see you guys have moved here.  Can I join in?  My goal marathon is Carmel on April 20th. 

Hey there.  I saw you were posting in the Hanson's thread.  I'll be using Hanson's as well for a marathon on May 5th (goal 3:40), so we can commiserate when the training gets tough.

jojo61397

Hey ladies and gentlemen...

I was on RWOL, but have switched over to the dark side, I'm on the daily list and this one.  See ya around.

Signature says it all...

P.S. I'm the runner formerly known as Jodisrunningforautism

Jodi

PR:

Half: 1:48 (March 3rd, 2013)

Full: 4:05:40 (March 17th, 2013)

2013/2014 Goals:

Sub-4:00 hour Marathon

Sub- 125 pounds
                      Sub- 1:45 hour half.

Canuck

Thanks Zoe!  I couldn't figure out why my picture wasn't saving. So is RWOL completely abandoned?  I don't mind checking 2 forums since it passes time on my commute.

There are still folks over there, but the exodus is pretty significant - pretty much the entire BF and also NRR (now once again called L&O) are over here, as well as the women's forum and marathoners as well, as those were the ones that were hit pretty hard by spam. I've also seen a number of folks from MRT as well.  Don't be shy about joining other user groups, most of them are open to everyone.

onemile

Hey there.  I saw you were posting in the Hanson's thread.  I'll be using Hanson's as well for a marathon on May 5th (goal 3:40), so we can commiserate when the training gets tough.

Very cool. It looks like your half PR is pretty close to mine, so we'll probably be running at similar paces too. 

Canuck

Very cool. It looks like your half PR is pretty close to mine, so we'll probably be running at similar paces too. 

Yep.  Hoping to lower that PR at my first HM in Feb. 

I posted in the 2012 sub-4 thread they have here on the racing forum (it wasn't very active - last post was November 13) just to let people know we've started this group and encourage them to join if they are interested.

onemile

Yep.  Hoping to lower that PR at my first HM in Feb. 

I posted in the 2012 sub-4 thread they have here on the racing forum (it wasn't very active - last post was November 13) just to let people know we've started this group and encourage them to join if they are interested.

I doubt I could lower my PR at all right now but I have a half planned for the end of March - maybe the Hansons speedwork will pay off Smile

nachosgrande

WooHoo!  Good to be back in a useable format!  Thanks for setting us up, Cbus!

Shoulders and back yesterday.  Going to shoot for a few miles on the treadmill at lunch today.