This thread is a great idea. Thanks, Rollcast!
1. Run 2,000 miles.
1a. Run more consistently through the entire year. No "down" months where I average 20 MPW!
2. Run a 3:45:00 marathon.
3. No injuries!
4. Improve my core strength...(how about I consistently follow a program?).
5. Weight to 170 lbs (about 6 lbs less than I ran Disney)
6. Drink more water and less diet pepsi.
1) Recover from injury and stay uninjured
2) improve running form
3) build base back into the 30's
4) Run a sub-1:40 half
5) Run a sub 3:40 marathon
Goals 4 and 5 are well within my reach if I can ever get healthy.
SUB 4 Marathon--- now I have a 4:03
- Boston Qualify or work towards it..
-Incorporate more speed work, which works by the way
-Run another 1/2 and PR
-Incorporate more hill repeats
-actually log my runs and miles
-take rest days if I feel like I need it
-try to run with less music if I run alone
-Stretch and Ice More
-lean up and work towards racing weight
-Improve in strength training
© 2013 RunningAHEAD, LLC. All rights reserved.