Sub-4 Marathon Group

The Big Board: Official 2013 Races and Results (Read 59 times)

runlikeagirI

My official time for the Shamrock full was 3:58:37 - 5-7 minutes slower than I would have liked, but combined with a course that measured long and brutal brutal winds.. I'll take it.

My official time for the Shamrock full was 3:58:37 - 5-7 minutes slower than I would have liked, but combined with a course that measured long and brutal brutal winds.. I'll take it.

Looks like you're location is fairly close to me.  I'm going to do 11.5 on the Big Creek Greenway after work today (starting at the Y.)

I doubt that the certified Shamrock full was long.  I would expect the usual longer Garmin measurement because of non-optimal tangents and weaving on the course.  My 910xt measured it at 26.37 which is closer to the 26.2 than I usually register, but I was better with the tangents this time than I usually am.

In fact, due to a discussion on the Garmin site, I am actually supposed to do my long run this Sunday (3wu+10MP+3cd) on the Silver Comet wearing both my 310xt and 910xt on the same arm for comparison purposes.  That reminds me of the old saying, "A person with one watch knows what time it is; A person with two is never sure."

WWBurhop

Three Martini Lunch

3/16/13 -- RnR DC Half -- 1:37:33 PR

M: 3:31:56

HM: 1:37:33

White Lightning

Calgary Half 3-23 Result - 1:47:06 PR

Play the Game Hard!

onemile

Result for the Chi-Town Half ->  1:43:58  PR

Docket_Rocket

Forgot to note I got a DNS at the Palm 100

Please add the DTR Endurance 50K on April 20, 2013.  Goal is to finish!  Thanks!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

shadow runner

The Shirtless Wonder

I managed to get into Marine Corps Marathon.  Race is October 27.  I ran my first marathon at Steamtown last year and missed BQ by 6 minutes and change.  I hope to get that BQ at MCM, 3:40:00.

Joe Suder

Nulla camisia et nulla problematum 

Dreamn

Cherry Blossom 10 Miler Result: 1:19 - PR.  Slower than expected, but still a PR.

Cherry Blossom 10 Miler Result: 1:19 - PR.  Slower than expected, but still a PR.

NIce!

PR's : HM 1:51:15  -  5K 21:27

Oakbend 5K : 21:27...PR

PR's : HM 1:51:15  -  5K 21:27

Updates:

Knoxville Half Marathon - 4/7 - Goal: 1:50 - Actual: 1:44:55 PR

Ann Arbor Half Marathon - 6/9 - Goal: 1:40

Detroit Free Press Marathon - 10/20 - Goal: Sub 4:00

PRs: 10k-44:36 (10/12), HM-1:44:55 (4/13), FM-3:41 (10/13)

Rusk Runner

Cbus - You can post my official time at 3:42:20 PR

PRs...5K - 20:36, 4mile - 26:15, 13.1 - 1:32, 26.2 - 3:42

Just Run!!!

WWBurhop

Three Martini Lunch

5/26/13 -- Ottawa Marathon -- Goal: sub 3:35

10/13/13 -- Victoria Marathon -- Goal TBD

M: 3:31:56

HM: 1:37:33

SprinklesRunner

Whippet

I should change my 5/19 race to the Cleveland Marathon.

13.1: 1:45 | 26.2: 3:55

bagopux

MCM, 10/27, goal is 4:00

Also add Run Raleigh Half, 4/14, goal was NA; result was 1:51:45