• Half: sub-76
    • Full: 2:45 in Boston
    mapfe

Kind of

2014 Goals

Don't die

All business

Around, just quiet. What's happening?

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." J. Handy

Tweeeked

How's everyone's training going?

2016 Goals:

• 5k: sub-16:30
          • 10k: sub-36

All business

Pretty good. I'm not training so much as just getting my mileage up. I wanted to run a few races this year, and try to do well, but I am currently not putting in the effort needed to PR. I think put that effort in later this year. I'd love to run a sub-3 hour marathon and I'm not getting any younger!

Have you got any races coming up? Where are you going to run the sub 78 half?

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." J. Handy

Tweeeked

No big races coming up for me. Just did my sub-3 full on May 3rd so I'm recovery for a bit. I do have some track races coming up, but they are more for fun than big PRs. The half will be in October, so I've got all summer to train!

2016 Goals:

• 5k: sub-16:30
              • 10k: sub-36

From the Internet.

Whoa semi-recent posts!

I'm usually elsewhere on RA because it's so quiet in here. Training was great, half marathon racing was fun in that painful miserable sort of way, recovery is OK so far (though it's only been one day, I ran a super easy 3 miler this morning and legs were OK). Racing a 5K sometime soonish and then base building until I start training for my first marathon.