runnit

Easy Runner Replacement? (Read 144 times)

Findail

Is anyone using an app other than Easy Runner that automatically uploads to RunningAhead?  Easy Runner isn't bad, but I've had a few problems with it....

I mean this isn't what you're asking, but inputting runs by hand is actually pretty easy and doesn't take too long. I actually find its easier than bothering to plug my gps watch in.

mapfe

I mean this isn't what you're asking, but inputting runs by hand is actually pretty easy and doesn't take too long. I actually find its easier than bothering to plug my gps watch in.

But then you don't get graphs! Sometimes, I feel the most enjoyable part of running is looking at the map and pace chart after.

2014 Goals

Don't die

Very true, graphs are awesome.

freddie.sanchez

The Scrub

I import my TCX file from garmin connect. I wrote a little script to automatically upload it. All I have to do is complete the entry with weather, equipment, and notes, and press save. 

mapfe

I import my TCX file from garmin connect. I wrote a little script to automatically upload it. All I have to do is complete the entry with weather, equipment, and notes, and press save. 

Can you share this script? I love RA, but (unless I'm wrong) you can't export gps files. You can on Garmin Connect, so that'd be perfect.

2014 Goals

Don't die

Findail

What I would really like is an app that allows you to pick which site to upload to.  That would be awesome.....

freddie.sanchez

The Scrub

What I would really like is an app that allows you to pick which site to upload to.  That would be awesome.....

That's sorta what I'm trying to do with the script. Maybe I could attempt to make something for Android. We'll see.

freddie.sanchez

The Scrub

Can you share this script? I love RA, but (unless I'm wrong) you can't export gps files. You can on Garmin Connect, so that'd be perfect.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lv0xph4ow5nunp0/RA.rb